Sunday, April 08, 2007
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Easter Weekend Meditation
- Easter Weekend Image
- Psalm 22 and Good Friday
- VTS Press Release on Dr. Fuller
- Dr. Reginald Fuller, 1915-2007
- Interior of the Gate at Tel Gezer (post 2)
- The Annual Seder at VTS
- Build Your Own Ossuary (Humor)
- For Your Prayers: Dr. Reginald Fuller
- NewsWeek Poll on Belief in America
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.