Friday, February 23, 2007

Home Stretch


It's after 8pm, and this is the first time today I've been able to sit down. Went from small-group worship at home this morning, to running a Bible-Works workshop in the student lab, to showing my good friend Mitzi the cat supplies, to running my chapel-team meeting, to teaching my Hebrew Reading Seminar, to attending the WTC Consortium Bible-Group meeting, where I gave a response to one of the two major papers, to attending the late dinner of the group in the Small Dining Room. That's how it's been each day this week, with our trip to China only a few days away now. Lot's of running around, but we're coming down the home stretch. We leave Wednesday morning for our trip to China. Finally, we will meet our daughter for the first time. I've got to just keep focussed on that end. All of this chaos will settle itself down...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Godspeed to you and Catherine and your new daughter! Wishing you a safe trip and joyful memories to come.

Sat Feb 24, 02:46:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home