Monday, January 01, 2007
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Prof. Cook's Current Hot Books:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- RBL Review: Joe Cathey Reviews Bergman's Biblical ...
- New Year's Images, My Picks at Flickr
- MAR-SBL Draft Program and Abstracts Now On-Line
- Exposition of Isaiah 61:10 - 62:3, post 3
- "Shewa Fight" (Humor; Not to be Missed!)
- 1 Christmas, Year C, continued: Isaiah 61:10 - 62:...
- Update on Current Poll
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot (Humor)
- First Sunday after Christmas, Year C: Isaiah 61:10...
- Gerald Ford and Virginia Seminary
Support this Site by Visiting my A-Store!
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.