Another very nicely produced commercial featuring the preparations of Noah and his sons for the flood. This was posted to YouTube just about a month ago.
Monday, September 04, 2006
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Prof. Cook's Current Hot Books:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Ark Comedy 1: Noah gathers the animals for the ark...
- Psalm 15 (Year B, Proper 17; 13 Pentecost)
- The Two Testaments, Continued!
- Neat Link: Jerome's Vulgate Prologues in English
- This Blog has been Noted!
- New August 2006 Video on Teaching Hebrew in Sudan!...
- Prayers Requested for Verna Dozier
- Recommended Reading on Genesis and/or Exodus
- Ark of the Covenant, Post 4
- Ark of the Covenant, Post 3
Support this Site by Visiting my A-Store!
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.